Below are some frequently asked questions
about our dropshipping program:
1. Do you dropship? Yes, we do.
2. What is dropshipping? Dropshipping is when we ship directly to your customer for you and put your name and address on the shipping label. This way, you never have to stock any product. Your customer won't know we even exist.
3. What are your dropshipping fees? NO dropshipping fees.
4. How is shipping figured? We ship both UPS and USPS. Either you or your customer will choose the shipping method. Shipping is based on weight and destination. We use the published UPS or USPS rates (you can get from their websites) and add $1.00 per order for packing materials, boxes, etc.
4. How do I become a distributor? First of all get our wholesale catalogs and prices at www.safetytechnology.com/order1.htm. We will set you up in our system when you place your first order. You may either fax (904-720-0651) your first order or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you place your first order, we will send you a Customer ID and password so you may use our wholesale online ordering system for all future orders.
5. Is there a minimum order? No, there is no minimum order.
6. Are there any fees to do business with Safety Technology? NO! We are a true wholesaler.
7. Do I have to purchase your web sites or one of the Start Up Packages to do business with Safety Technology? Of course not. You may get the catalogs and order whatever you want to start and you can sell the products on a website you already have or plan to build in the future. Many distributors sell at flea markets, home parties, set up routes, etc.
8. How long does it take to receive an order? We try to ship the same day we receive the order. We ship mostly with UPS to better track your shipment. Below is a chart to give you an idea of how long it will take to arrive to you or your customer.