by the child, the cartoon animal-shaped transmitter sends a constant
signal to the receiver, which is held by the adult. The signal is
adjustable - from a distance of 6 to 30 feet, so when the child
goes beyond the set distance, the adult's receiver starts to beep,
letting them know that the child is starting to wander off.
The channels adjust themselves automatically to alert the proper
receiver if more than one adult is in the same area using the Child
Guard monitoring system. It uses a 434mhz frequency.
The new microchips produced by SMT® technology,
also referred to as the IC unit, is wafer thin and performs with
superb accuracy and is incredibly reliable. The IC unit is nicely
hidden in a small plastic animal (looks like a toy) and can be concealed
very easily under a shirt or jacket if desired. The YS-077 includes
a parent receiver and, the transmitter is worn around the child's
neck. The YS-088 includes a parent receiver, and the transmitter
is worn around the child's wrist.
- Simple and easy to use compact wireless design.
- Child friendly design - Strategically hidden in a plastic toy
- Has a rotating dial that you can adjust anywhere between 6 and
- Transmitter can be attached by buckle, to clothes, or worn as
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Lithium batteries included.
- Easy to inderstand instructions.
Suggested Retail $25.50
If you wish to buy for your own use, please visit our authorized dealer below...
Child Guard Wireless Child Monitor
If you wish to sell this product, please order our wholesale catalogs and prices